Your Hunter Valley wedding exactly as you imagined and more
voco™ Kirkton Park Hunter Valley is one of the most breathtakingly beautiful Hunter Valley wedding venues to celebrate all things romantic. From the proposal through to the anniversary, we are here to create the experiences that will leave you coming back year after year. It’s not only about the wedding day celebration, drink a toast to special anniversaries, celebrate with your closest family and friends for a bridal shower or hen’s occasion and enjoy a weekend away to meet with your personal venue planner.
Say, I do in our manicured garden locations with stunning views of the valley and mountain ranges. Invite your guests to enjoy a weekend away in stylish accommodation at our Manor House with breathtaking views in rooms that hum with modern elegance. Host pre-wedding drinks by the open fireplace at Epoche, extend your time with family and friends with a visit to post wedding brunch celebration. For your reception, take a seat with your guests at dreamy and flawless table-scapes decorated with local flora illuminated by lights softly strung between gum trees.
Be the way you always envisioned on your wedding day—glowing, captivating, radiating—surrounded by loved ones on a stunning Hunter Valley estate with views to match.
A Hunter Valley Wedding Ceremony
Tie the knot in a dreamy manor-estate with a Hunter Valley gardens wedding. Walk down an aisle lined with white roses with the picturesque valley unfolding to the Brokenback Ranges. Find the perfect spot to say I do on 70 acres of manicured gardens with roses in bloom and decorative fountains in the heart of the Hunter Valley. You’ll be sending the message to everyone that you’re in love.
*Terms and conditions apply
A Dreamy Hunter Valley Reception
Host your Hunter Valley wedding reception under the stars as you dine at long-tables oozing with romantic details illuminated by candles and fairy lights in our stunning manicured gardens. Create your bespoke wedding weekend at voco™ Kirkton Park Hunter Valley that’s refined and stylish where moments of elegance, fun and modernity are perfectly balanced.
Our Estate, Exclusively Yours
Make our stunningly elegant and charming Manor estate your official wedding accommodation in the Hunter Valley. 70 stylish rooms for you, your bridal party and your guests. Get the best night’s sleep before your wedding in the most comfy beds wrapped in luxurious robes. Get ready in style with beautiful landscape views in the distance and we’ll bring the bubbles and refreshments.
Pre & Post Wedding Experiences
Celebrate pre- and post-wedding moments together in casual and relaxed settings with the best food and wine in the region. Meet your guests for an intimate and relaxed pre-wedding dinner round the fireplace with pizza, wine and craft beers. Keep the festivities going with a post-wedding brunch before a day of cellar door tours at one of our Hunter Valley wedding venues, NSW.
- We can host up to 150 guests seated and 300 guests cocktail style.
- We would love to host you onsite Monday to Friday between 9am – 4:30pm. If you are only available on the weekends, please let us know and we can provide you with our Wedding Guide for self-guided walk around our beautiful estate . Our lovely reception team also have these packs available for you to collect should you wish to pop in!
- Unfortunately, we do not allow external catering or outsourced alcohol as we are a fully licensed venue.
- With 70 acres the options are endless, however the most popular location would be the Secret Garden for our Hunter Rothbury Room and the James Busby Courtyard for the James Busby Room. Other locations can be arranged and confirmed for an additional set-up fee.
- We absolutely do. This is only available in our “Exclusively Yours Package” with our most popular location being our magnificent Manor Garden.
- We have 70 accommodation rooms onsite and our pricing can fluctuate daily based on a variety of different circumstances. It is best to contact our onsite wedding coordinator to discuss the details of your stay and accommodation requirements. They can assist with providing you with our best available rates and discuss any other options available. We would love to host all your wedding guests onsite with us!
- We are situated on 70 acres of property however we do have neighbours close by! To respect our neighbours and other onsite guests, noise must be reduced at 11 pm with celebrations concluding at midnight.
- Should the Government Restrictions not allow your wedding to proceed, a full refund or postponement without penalty will be offered.
- All our onsite Audio Visual is provided through our AV partner Avisual. If you would like to obtain a quote from Avisual, please contact our onsite wedding planner and they can assist with providing contact information.
- Included in our Tying the Knot ceremony package is an onsite wet weather location. Based on your guest numbers, this would either be our Hunter Rothbury (Under 80 guests) or our James Busby Room (80 guests and above). If choosing our “Exclusively Yours” Package, you would be able to choose any indoor onsite locations – including our stunning Epoche Bar!
- We are very fortunate to have gorgeous roses that bloom for the majority of the year! Due to the climate in the Hunter Valley, our roses are cut back during the winter months to ensure that they bloom with full potential for spring – the most popular season for weddings!
- Our property is most definitely pet friendly! Our pet lover accommodation packages allow you to include your furry family member on your special day. There are terms and conditions that surround this package so please get in contact with us to discuss further.
- We work with a range of lovely suppliers within the area. For our up-to-date recommended supplier list please reach out to our onsite wedding coordinator
- We can provide round or long tables, chairs, cake table, linen, glassware and cutlery. For our full list of inclusions, please refer to our wedding packages or speak with your onsite wedding coordinator.
- Included in the Dining in the Valley Reception package is a complimentary menu tasting (Plated Menu = 2 dishes per course, Grazing Menu = Main dishes). This is organised with your onsite wedding coordinator approximately 6 months prior to your wedding date.