Cocktail Masterclass from $70.00 per person
Have you always fancied yourself as a cocktail connoisseur when drinking in bars? Or perhaps you’d like to up your shaking and stirring game at home? Learn the art of cocktail mixology at our cocktail masterclass.
Join us for the ultimate Hunter Valley Cocktail masterclass for all spirit lovers! Our incredible voco™ bartenders will teach you how to stir, shake and strain three timeless voco™ cocktail classics, using locally-crafted Hunter Valley spirits and botanics from our very own garden.
Get a closeup of all the different ingredients and botanics that are used to create our signature cocktails. Discover more about the various local spirits, and learn about how they are produced. The Master Class concludes with a unique tasting experience, where you can dabble in voco™ Kirkton Park Hunter Valley’s signature cocktail range.
Finish the masterclass experience with chef selections of canapes in our beautiful Epoche Bar.QUICK ENQUIRY
Local hero ingredients used to in our signature cocktails
- Honey: Used to create the cold drip espresso martini, partnered with Mr Black from Distillery Botanica at Erina, and Murray’s Vodka from Bob’s Farm.
- Rosemary: Used to make our hand-crafted rosemary syrup, which is then partnered with Sparrow Jack from Newcastle Distillery.
- Chilli: Our dried chillies are partnered with Mr Black and a splash of tequila over ice.
- Lavender: Our lavender is steeped into a syrup and then served with Gin from the Farmer’s Wife distillery.
- Rose: More than 300 roses adorn our beautiful garden. The rose is kept clean and is served with Finnish-style vodka and Turkish Delight liqueur.
- Mint: A slight twist on the Old Cuban classic, served with Black Gate Rum from Mendooran and a dust of local sparkling wine.